Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Quiet Day with Ben

Joleene & Ben hung out with Auntie Sue & Grammy for the day. We went to a few yard sales but it was too hot and humid. We ended up going to his Grandma's to use their swimming pool. Ben hasn't been in the pool for a couple of months. He didn't mind getting his feet wet but he didn't want to lay down in his float. I guess the water was a little too cool for him.



We came back and hung out at my house. Auntie Sue got Ben a excersaucer from one of her friends at work. The girl needed a microwave one and we had one. She had a excersaucer that her baby outgrow so she traded and gave it to Sue. It's has little cars and people on it. I gave it a good cleaning and scrub the stickers off. It came out looking real nice. Best of all It didn't cost us anything and Ben loves it. I'm trying to find things for my house but not spend too much money for it. I love buying Ben things he needs but it senseless to but two of everything.





I feed Ben bananas. Here are a few pics of Ben making a mess. He grab the spoon from Grammy. He's just so cute. Every day I'm so thankful to have this precious little boy in our lives.

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i can't beleive how big he is getting!!! amazing! could he be any cuter, i don't think so! he looks like he enjoys his food too! i'm glad you get to spend so much time with him. let me know what you are looking for for ben for your house. i can keep my eyes open for you too. i hope you have a great weekend and i'm sure you will enjoy your time with ben on monday!

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Grammie - you do have it bad! A long time ago I heard a speaker who had long distance grandchildren and the one thing she said that I remembered was that she always wanted her grandchildren to remember her has the fun grammie. So that's has been my goal with my grandkids. Seems like you know how to have fun with Ben to. I think they grow up faster than our own kids.