Thursday, September 13, 2007

Monday with Ben

Well my little buddy and I had a quiet day. Ben played in his room with his musical ball rolling and trying to get it. He little legs are constantly moving. I took some pictures of him playing with the ball. Ben sat in his bumbo chair while I tried to load the dishwasher. I kept giving him his toys and he kept pushing them off his tray. So Grammy kept picking up his toys while trying to load the dishwasher. It took my quite awhile to get it done. Wow, how in the world did I ever get everything done with three little ones when my kids were little. Later in the day I washed down his highchair and tried Ben in it. He look so little in it. It's hard to believe that he is almost six months. Where oh where does the time go! I do so enjoyed my Mondays. They are so special to me. Here are some pics that I took of our little man.


4 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

love all the pics as usual! is he sitting by himself in one of those pics??? wow how time flies!

J & S Bernard + One said...

I AM SO JEALOUS OF ALL THE TIME BEN GETS WITH HIS GRAMMIE-YOU BOTH ARE SO LUCKY. HE IS BEUTIFUL

Proud Grandparents said...

Cute little boy you have there. I am glad that you get to spend time with him each week. Enjoy him, he's growing up way to fast!

Linda said...

he gets cuter and cuter every day!! :)