Monday, October 1, 2007

Crazy Week

What a crazy week. It has been so crazy these past few weeks with packing and trying to get everything out of my apartment by the end of the month. Now I remembered why I hate to move. The first day we try to move some of our furniture it poured and then Adam's truck broke down. We had two truck s and then we were down to one. We then move some things Friday, Saturday and Sunday. What a job!! Sunday Joleene and Sue were loading the truck. I pulled a muscle so they weren't letting me do much. Next time I will definitely rent a truck. It's way too hard trying to get it down with trucks. Well, at least our stuff is at Joleene's and Jason. Where I'm not sure. It may be awhile before we find everything.

Ben and I had a quiet day. He talks so much now and is constantly moving. He hates to ride in the car. We have to sing to him to get him to stop crying. He's favorite is Old McDonald's and his other is the Ants go marching one by one. I hope he starts to like the car again very soon. We are suppose to be going to Fryberg Fair this Friday. I hope he's is better or we will be taking lots of breaks and singing lots of songs.

Here are a few pics that we have taken this week. It's had to believe he 24 weeks already.

3 comments:

Joleene said...

We're so glad to have you living with us. Ben is a lucky boy!

Linda said...

that's too bad you had such a rough time moving- but at least it's all over with and you're getting settled in with Jo. Maybe I'll see you Friday at the fair. :) John and I plan on going Friday afternoon. The weather is supposed to be really nice. :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, glad to hear you got all moved in. i wish i could have helped, but i don't think i would have been much help wiuth my 4 kids there. i hope your muscle is starting to feel better, i'm glad they didn't let you do too much after that. i bet you are having a blast living with ben! i was surprised to see him laying on the floor in the pics, i didn't think he'd ever get put down with grammy, auntie, and mommy all in the same house.......lol. what a super lucky little boy!