Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fryeburg Fair

Sue, Joleene, Ben and I spent a few hours at the Fryeburg Fair. It was a very hot day and a busy one. Next year we will definitely not go on a Friday.

We took Ben to the petting zoo. Every time we try to put Ben close to the goats he cried. He did not like them at all. He didn't mind the cows and other animals. We had a very nice day. I also put some of Ben 25 weeks pics on the slide show.

Sue and I are adjusting to living with Jo and Jason and Ben of course. Things are working out well. We do have to get up earlier to leave for work as it is no longer a 5 minute ride. I do enjoy being in the country again. I grew up in the country. It is definitely quieter than the city. I do enjoyed spending time with my precious little grandson. He is so a joy to be around.

3 comments:

Linda said...

ohh he looks so cute near the animals! Friday was WAY too hot! I do agree. Glad you're getting settled in with Jo. There's nothing like the country. :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

aww, i love the slideshow. he looks soo grown up now. i'm glad things are getting settled for you guys. i love the country as well, but the drive i'm sure will take a while to get used to. i have your order from latoya, i just have been busy with all this other stuff so if you want to contact me, maybe we can arrange a time for you to pick it up sometime on your way back home from work. let me know. i hope you have a great week enjoying ben! :)

Proud Grandparents said...

To cute for words. He is one cute little man who looks so grown up already. The Saturday after Thanksgiving we will have a family get together at the hall at Susies. Not sure of the details yet but I will let you know.