Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ben's 6 month check-up

Joleene and I took Ben for his 6 months shots. He had to have three shots. At least it's not four like it has been. It breaks my heart when I hear Ben cry. He really cried after that third shot...His little leg is bruise where they gave him his shot. I know he needs them but it's still so hard.. The good thing, he doesn't have to go back until he's nine months..

Ben is on the go so much. It's getting harder to take his weekly picture. We sit him in his boppy and he rolls over, turn over etc. We have to be fast as we never know how long he will stay still. The chair is no longer safe to take his pic. It's amazing how fast he's grown. It's so hard to believe he's the tiny baby that Jo and Jason brought home from the hospital. I love hearing his giggles and mumble jumble.

Here's a few pics that we took..Ben is now 28 weeks..He's looking more and more like a little boy and not so much a little baby...

2 comments:

Joleene said...

Good job with the blog, Mom! I love the pictures of Ben in the laundry basket. My boy is so cute! :) Love, Joleene and Ben

Linda said...

I just LOVE the ones of him in the laundry basket! He's so cute! It is amazing how quickly he's changing. Poor little man and his shots. :(