Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

I know it's been awhile since I wrote. It's really great being around Ben. He's such a special little boy. He lost that little baby look and looks like a little boy. He's Grammy little boy. Monday's is usually my day with Ben. I tried to write on my blog when I take care of him but he doesn't usually let me. He sits on my lap while I try to update and plays with my keys. He loves all this electronic stuff. You know keyboards, remotes, phones...on my...He's pounds on my keyboards and changes the page on Grammy..It's more difficult to update my blog as the internet carrier we have is so bad...... it's slower than molasses.... We use to have high speed internet..Sue and I miss that part...plus our computer isn't working...We're using Joleene's..

Thanksgiving was nice and quiet. I'm so thankful for my family and our little man. I can't get over how much one little person can mean to you. I love my kids but being a Grammy is just wonderful. He is growing up so fast. He's wants to be on the floor and on the go...He's starting to crawl and loves to be in his jump a roo. He looked so cute in his white button shirt and corduroys. Here's are a some pics that we took.

1 comments:

Linda said...

Oh...He's SO precious!!! It's amazing how much he's changing and like you said he looks more and more like a little boy! :) I'm so glad you get that special time with him. You can see right in front of your own eyes every day how much he's changing!