Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fun in the leaves

I took Ben to the doctors for a follow-up appointment with his doctor as his Mommy had to go to work. She took a good part of last week off since Ben was so sick. He is doing so much better. He only needs to do his breathing treatment twice a day. He has to go back next week to the doctors. He'll get his flu shot next week too as he's been too sick to get it before. Even though he's been sick he's always has a smile. He's such a good baby.

I've been wanting to take Ben's picture in the leaves so I took him out after we got back from the doctors. He was so funny. I kept trying to take his pic and he kept trying to eat the leaves. Grammy kept telling him "No Ben, no Ben." He is so precious to us. Being a Grammy is just one of the greatest things ever. I do so enjoyed it so much. Here are the pics I took of Ben in the leaves. They are some of my favorite. It hard to believe that our little man is almost seven months old. Time really does fly.


2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

for some reason, i can only get the slideshow to load to 79% and then it quits! i hope to view them tomorrow (it's probably just my computer). i bet they are cute though :)

Linda said...

I love the pics!! They are awesome!! He's SO cute! Glad he's getting better!