Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A New Little Friend

On Thursday Ben & I went and hung out with some of my teacher friends. I do miss working with the kids. It is so rewarding and can be frustrating at the same time but the time I spend with Ben is so worth it. I love being with my grand-baby. Sue and I do enjoy our little man. She just loves being an Auntie. It's hard to believe he's already seven months. Grammy and Mommy have been taking Ben to the doctors for the last few weeks. He finally doesn't have to go back until he gets the other part of his flu shot. His lungs sound really good.

Ben sat on the floor and played with Gabriella. She was born 1 week before Ben. She wanted Ben's toys and Ben wanted her toys. Ben kept going after her shinny black shoes. After work I went to the daycare to get Ben and met my friends. I grabbed the diaper bag from daycare not realizing that there weren't any daipers in it. So Ben had to borrow a diaper from his new little friend, Ella.

He's getting ready for crawling. Oh no!! Watch out!! Mommy, Auntie Sue and Grammy will be looking and pricing baby gates.

Being a Grammy is just one of the greatest things ever. We sing so much to our little guy. I lost count on how manyy times we sing to him to get him to stop crying. He's getting better at being in the car. Riding is not one of his favorite things to do.

Here are a few pics of Ben & Gabriella.


1 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

that picture is really cute! i only see one though. i'm glad you got the chance to hang out with some of your friends and ben did too. good thing they are the same size, huh? would have been bad to not have any diapers :) well, i hope oyu have a great week! i'm glad ben is doing better, i didn't realize he was still sick.