Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monday with Ben





Joleene went back to work this morning and I spent the day with Ben. It was just Ben and myself. Ben is such a little character. He's growing up so fast and changing so much from the time he was a newborn. He's rolling over. It's amazing how much one little person can turn adults into softies. The other day Mommy, Auntie Sue and Grammy were sitting on the floor watching Ben roll over. We were clapping and telling him "what a good boy" for rolling over. I know, we have it bad. I never knew how much one little person could melt your heart. He's our little sunshine. He's always laughing and smiling. I love hearing his giggles. Here are a few pics the I took while babysitting Ben. It seems strange having Ben going to daycare. I've been with him and his Mom so much this summer. It's a good daycare and they are already falling in love with Ben. Joleene is adjusting but it is so difficult for her. She has been home with him since April. He's at an age where he's doing and changing so much. The daycare keeps a log and writes about Ben's day which helps his Mommy to know what's happening during the day. I love my Mondays with Ben!










2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i'm glad that on joleene's first day back that you got to watch ben. i'm also glad you will be able to have every monday with him!! that will be sooo special to have grammy day! he definitley is changing a ton! it's hard to beleive he is almost 5 mo. old. enjoy your special time with ben!

Sue said...

I think Ben has us wrapped around his finger. I'm so glad that you get to watch him on Mondays. You do a great job.