Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ben 18 weeks

It hard to believe that Ben is 18 weeks old already. Time goes by way too fast. Hard to believe that he is the same little baby that Joleene & Jason brought home from the hospital.
Ben came down with a cold a couple of days ago. I've been hanging out with Mom trying to give her some rest as all Ben wants to do is be held. It's so hard to watch them when they are sick. He's has a runny nose, runny eyes plus coughing. Joleene and I just ran the shower in the bathroom as hot as could be to try to clear him up. I'll be so glad when he feels better. Mom & Daddy aren't getting much sleep right now. I don't like see Grammy's little man so sick. I was suppose to go to the balloon festival with Stacy and her kids but I ended up at Jo's to give her a helping hand with Ben. I sure the kids are having fun with Mom and Sue. Here's a couple of pics of Ben at 18 weeks.


1 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

so sorry to hear about ben being sick! i feel so bad because he may have gotten it from my kids! she'll never let me babysit again :(. i sure hope he feels better soon! he is such a cute little guy! you have some cute pictures too, he is growing soo fast!