Monday, August 6, 2007

Ben Laughing


These are two of my favorite photos from yesterday. Ben is laughing and playing with his Auntie Sue. These pictures show his beautiful blue eyes. I have been truly bless that I have been able to spent a lot of time with Ben this summer. He's the reason that I gave up my other job. I wanted to be able to spend time with my grand kids when I had them and we have Ben. He is just the sweetest little boy. I have always enjoy working and playing with kids. Now I can spend that time with my grand baby and nieces and nephews. I do love my niece's kids. She has the most adorable little twin girls (Kelsey & Kaylee) who are 2: Toya who is 8 (growing up so fast) and of course Jordan who is 5. Time goes by so fast. The kids are growing up.







3 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

those were two of my favorite pictures too, i really hope you guys can come to the aquarium with us, that will be soooo much fun. we'll have a 2 1/2 hr ride there and back just to sit and talk!!! :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

p.s. i also had to add that my kids love their aunt joan and look for you when we go out although we haven't seen you recently.

Linda said...

aweee.........his smile is so precious!! :)