Saturday, March 1, 2008

Long overdue






It's hard to keep up with posts as it seems we are constantly on the go with Ben..It's seems...let me correct that as we are constantly on the go..It's hard to believe that less than 6 weeks and Ben will be one year old..boy does time fly...
I took Ben out on his sled last week.It was so funny...He kept wanting to get off so I let him..He crawled off..looked around for a minute and decided to crawl right back on..He is such a little character...Here are a couple of pics that I tried to take outside..









Ben loves mirrors...Here's a couple of Ben playing and kissing the baby in the mirror...

Ben does not want to sit still for his weekly pics...Boy oh boy is it a chore to take his pic...

Ben has been awful sick this past week..He has a stomach virus...which causes him to throw up an awful lot along with diarrhea...Needless to say...We are trying to make sure that he doesn't get dehydrated. We are going through so many clothes, towels and sheets...I caught it a couple of days ago and Jason also came down it it.It does not feel good at all...It seems to be going through the whole house..Jo and Sue haven't got it yet....










4 comments:

Joleene said...

Thanks for reminding me that his birthday is less than 6 weeks away! I'm not ready for it to come! :( I feel sometimes like my baby is turning into a toddler! Love ya and thanks for being such a great grammy!

J & S Bernard + One said...

love the picts with ben in the mirror. hope he feels better. it is so hard to see them sick.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

love the pics! he sure did grow up fast! once they hit the first year, they seem to fly by faster! that's funny about the sledding, i know if it were me, i would have climbed right back on too...lol. have a great week!

Linda said...

Poor little sick guy- love the mirror pics. he's too funny!!