Saturday, March 29, 2008

Almost a Year


It's so hard to believe that Ben is almost a year..Only a few more weeks..Boy oh boy does time fly...Ben just melts my heart to pieces...This has been one of the best years of my life...I so enjoy spending time with my little guy and seeing him every day..

I;m sorry that I haven't been keeping up with my blog..Life gets so busy and hectic..

Here's a pic of my most favorite little guy..He is such a happy little boy...He love going to daycare and seeing his little friends..A couple of times I have dropped him off at daycare...Once I bring him in he longer sees me...He sees all of his little friends and that's it...he loves babies and kids...

Well have a wonderful week...and enjoy your families...They are one of the most precious things ever...

3 comments:

J & S Bernard + One said...

time sure does fly. i think sometimes we just need to slow down and enjoy where we are at. babies have a way of making you realize how precious life is. they are beautiful little miracles.

Linda said...

I love that pic of him! Thanks for sharing! Man how time flies!!! He's no longer a baby-- but a little man!! :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

better get updating again since you have a new grandchild on the way! :) i just heard the news today from theresa, congrats to all of you!