Monday, January 21, 2008

Spaghetti Anyone

I wanted to share some photos of Ben from the other night. He was eating spaghetti and loved it. Of course he wore more that he actually ate. It's so amazing how much he's grown. He's into everything...The laugh and smile of Ben just melts my heart. I know you've heard it plenty of times..but It's the greatest thing being Grammy....I don't know what I ever did without them before..of course I was a Auntie...Which is great...it prepared me for being a Grammy..






Auntie Sue babysit last night...She was getting Ben ready for bed..She told Ben..let's go upstairs...to get ready for bed..Ben told her no...Our little man is so independent already...Boy are we in trouble...



I just wanted to thank everyone so much for praying tor Cody. He ended up in ICU with a fever of 105 but they were able to bring it down. He was only there for 24 hours and than he was able to go back to his room. The doctor said that it was normal for kids to get a fever after they start chemo. It usually doesn't happen so fast.. He's holding his own with lots of prayer from everyone.




4 comments:

Joleene said...

Hi Mom. Ben eating spaghetti was so funny! He is such a character. Love ya!

Linda said...

LOVE the spaghetti pics!!! A little boy after my own heart! he loves spaghetti!!! Too funny he told Sue No! He's really starting to show his personality now! Huh?!!

Linda said...

Ps...I tagged you....check out my blog. :)

Auntie of four plus one! said...

I have been praying for little Cody. Thanks for keeping us updated on how he's doing. The pictures of him are so cute. He looks like such a happy little guy. I feel so bad about all the pain he's in.
p.s. the spaghetti pictures of ben are adorable!!!