Friday, January 11, 2008

Our Little Man

Wow! Where does time go? The little baby that Joleene and Jason brought home has turned into a little boy. He talks so much...and is constantly on the go..He crawls and climbs everywhere. We have to be on constant alert..He loves to pull himself up. It's now no Ben, No Ben!! Let me tell you about my day with Ben.

I usually babysit Ben on Mondays since It's Grammy's day. Ben and I was playing with his train on the rug. Ben loves to play with trains. Any way I had to run into the kitchen for a moment. The kitchen is only a few feet from the living room.I ran back into the living room to find Ben wasn't sitting on the rug playing anymore. I started yelling, Benjamin! Benjamin!! I thought he might have crawled under the chair or something but he wasn't there. I turned around and Ben was sitting by the front door watching his Grammy frantically looking and calling him..What a learning experience..

Later on I had to go to the bathroom which was right next to the living room. Ben decided he had to follow me and he proceeded to try to get into the cat food..My little man was getting into trouble again. We were so excited when Ben started crawling forgetting what kind of mischief he would be getting into...Needless to say Ben and Grammy had an exciting day..Grammy was worned out by the time Joleene came home but I wouldn't give up my Grammy Day for anything.

I do love spending time with my little man. It's my special time with him. It's so amazing how much one little baby can make us turn into mush. I just love his little laugh and smile. He jabbles and talks so much.. Ben brings so much love and laughter into our lives..Here are a few pics that we have taken. I will try to do better and update more often...Have a wonderful week...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love the pics!! Sounds like you guys have your hands full with the little guy! He seems like loads of fun!! How wonderful to have that grammy time with him!! Guess you'll all have a snow day with him on Monday!! :)

J & S Bernard + One said...

yes he is growing so fast. it makes me sad too to look back and see how big my little boy has gotten. we have to cherish every minute cuz they just grow way too fast.