Monday, July 23, 2007

A quiet Evening with Ben





Today's is Joleene and Jason's anniversary so I babysat Ben so they could go out to dinner. Ben and I spent a quiet evening at their house. I got Ben ready in his Pooh jammies. Ben and I blew raspberries. He is getting very good at making raspberries. Ben and I just cuddled for the night.


I do want to credit Stacy, my niece for getting us interested in blogs. It is such a good idea and helps to keep friends and family updated. I have so enjoyed reading and seeing her pictures of her family. She has such a beautiful and wonderful family. I'm Auntie to her kids and I do love them so much...







2 comments:

Linda said...

It's so nice that you get to have special "Grammy" time with Ben :) He's such a ham. I got to get together with Joleen to meet that cutie! :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i'm glad you all started blogs so i can see pics of ben and watch him grow!!! it doesn't take long. your doing a good job too!