Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Alone with Ben

I just spent the last two days babysitting Ben. Jason and I watch Ben on Monday and I had him today. Ben and I took a short walk down his road before it got too hot. Ben and I spent the rest of the day inside. Ben played on the blanket and on his boppy pillow. of course Grammy took zillion of pics. Here are some pics of Ben on Joleene and Jason's Blanket..He looked so cute on it. He started up in the middle of the heart and did a 360 turn..He kept moving and trying to turn around.



Cool Slideshows!




Here are a few more pics




Cool Slideshows!

3 comments:

Joleene said...

Hi Mom. You and Ben look like you had so much fun together! You are such a great grammy to my sweet little boy! Thanks again for watching him. Love you, Joleene and Ben

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

looks like grammy and ben had a great couple of days!! i'm glad you get to spend so much time with him, cause they grow up too fast!

J & S Bernard + One said...

ben is such a cute baby. joleene is lucky to have someone that loves ben so much and lives close enough to help her out