Sunday, February 10, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Auntie Sue and Grammy took Ben outside for a ride in his sled that his Grandma and Grandpa Libby got for him..It was such a wonderful day..The weather was nice.....not to cold...Ben had fun...He kept smiling and laughing...He is such a joy to be around....Here are a few pics that Auntie Sue and I took..Joleene was trying to get ready for a baby shower so we went outside..


Earlier in the day Joleene was cleanning and trying to organize the office. I took some pics of Ben playing in the boxes..It was keeping him entertain and contain in one area. He is on the go so much..

5 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

I love all the pics. Ben looks like he had alot of fun in the snow. He looks so tiny in that big sled! :) I also love the boxes, I always winder why we parents/grandparents spend so much money on toys when kids are more than happy to play with boxes! Very cute, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Joleene said...

I know Ben had a lot of fun with you guys outside! I wish he could have stayed longer. I wish I didn't have to get ready for the baby shower. I would have liked to play too! :) Thanks for being such a great mom and grammy. I love you.

J & S Bernard + One said...

great pics. love bens snowsuit-very cute!

Linda said...

aweeeeee--sooo cuteeee!!!

Proud Grandparents said...

great pictures - looks like you are having a great time being a grammie!